Taking advantages of a Grande École
L'Institut Agro Rennes-Angers offers 3 master's degrees exclusively taught in English and offers its master’s students all the advantages of a Grande école, or ‘elite public University-level college’, for life and environmental sciences and technologies:
- a college on a human scale well connected to the professional sector: in the course of their studies, all students receive support in developing their career plans
- training backed by cutting-edge research
- a globally focussed college: over 80 academic partners, 10% foreign students on campuses
Our Master's degrees
TEAM-Actors: Transitions in envrionmental and agrifood systems management
This programme is focused on social dynamics, applied to environmental, farming and food issues. It is open to English speaking students (French professional involved in life-long studies or international students)
- Venue: Rennes, France
- Period: 4 semesters
- Academic year: from September to end of August
- Requirements: Bachelor's degree in the field of Science of life, the environment or social science or equivalent, after a selection process and possibly an interview. Possibility to enter the degree for the M2 level only, under the condition of having validated 240 ECTS and a B2 level English proficiency
Erasmus Mundus Master's degree
Plant Health in Sustainable Cropping Systems
This master's degree is a fully integrated and globally competitive Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree, designed by leading European universities in the field of Crop Protection, that provides top-level and up-to-date education, qualifying graduates to cope with the challenges in contemporary and future plant health management related to global food safety issues. Universitat Politècnica de València is the co-ordinating institution of the PlantHealth Consortium.
PlantHealth represents an innovation in its interdisciplinary focus, giving clear priority to complex research areas and global policy issues.
International Master in Rural Development (IMRD)
This master's degree is a fully integrated and globally competitive Erasmus Mundus Joint Master Degree, designed by a wide consortium of European and non-European universities in the field of Rural Development. It offers the opportunity to become an international expert on rural development in its diversity of approaches and applications. Ghent University is the coordinating institute for the IMRD programme.
The course programme, is a high level academic programme aimed at training top students from all over the world into specialists in integrated rural development, focussed on socio-economic and institutional aspects; not only from the European Union but also from developed, developing and transition countries outside the EU.